Raw Vietnamese hair is known for its beautiful texture and appearance. If you want to know more about this fantastic product and where to find it, let’s dive right in.
My personal experience with raw Vietnamese hair
Here is my own experience with raw Vietnamese hair.
Introduction to raw Vietnamese hair
My first encounter with raw Vietnamese hair was in 2020 when I decided to change my hairstyle to jet black hair. I researched and found out that raw hair is highly sought after due to its natural texture and durability. Among several raw hair items, I ended up buying raw Vietnamese hair and completely fell in love with it.
Raw hair is the purest kind of hair that still has its undamaged cuticle. Vietnamese raw hair is the highest quality and most beautiful raw hair in the market. Looking at it, I can understand how well Vietnamese women take care of their hair with herbs and healthy diets.
The natural look of raw Vietnamese hair
Vietnamese girls are famous for their beautiful long black hair. Raw Vietnamese hair is jet black and it looks incredibly natural and blends seamlessly with your own hair. It’s perfect for those who want to achieve a natural look without using synthetic hair. It’s also easy to maintain and style, making it a popular choice among many.
The quality of raw Vietnamese hair
Raw Vietnamese hair is made from 100% human hair without going through any chemical treatments. The texture is incredible. It’s soft, and silky and it has the natural glow of healthy hair. The quality of the hair is impressive: it has good density and it doesnt shed easily like low-quality products.
The durability of raw Vietnamese hair
One of the things I love about raw Vietnamese hair is its durability. It can last for a long time with proper care and maintenance. I’ve had my hair for over a year now, and it still looks as good as new. It’s an investment that’s worth every penny.
The versatility of raw Vietnamese hair
Raw Vietnamese hair is incredibly versatile and can be styled in various ways. This hair item comes in straight from which make it easy to be styled into different forms. It can be straightened, curled, or colored without losing its natural texture and quality. It’s perfect for those who love to switch up their hairstyles often.
Raw Vietnamese hair needs low maintenance
Lastly, raw Vietnamese hair is low maintenance. Because it’s already so healthy and strong, you don’t need to do much to keep it looking great. Just treat it like you would your own hair and it will continue to look amazing for months on end.
Unlike other types of hair extensions, raw Vietnamese hair doesn’t require any special products or treatments. Just wash and condition it regularly and you’re good to go.
If you’re looking for high-quality hair extensions that will last a long time and require minimal upkeep, raw Vietnamese hair is definitely worth considering.
The recommendation of raw Vietnamese hair
Since discovering raw Vietnamese hair, I’ve become a huge fan and have recommended it to all my friends. It’s a game-changer for those who want to achieve a natural and durable look. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for high-quality hair extensions.
Where to buy raw Vietnamese hair
If you’re interested in purchasing raw Vietnamese hair, there are several reputable vendors online. Here are a few options:
- Vin Hair Vendor: Vin Hair Vendor is the best raw hair factory in Vietnam that provides good quality raw Vietnamese hair with reasonable prices. As they are a wholesale hair vendor, you will get a discount when you buy hair in bulk. They also offer good customer service. If you need professional advice, don’t hesitate to contact them.
- VietnamHairs.com: This website offers a wide variety of raw Vietnamese hair at affordable prices. They also offer free shipping on orders over $100.
- RawHairVietnam.co: This vendor specializes in raw Vietnamese hair and offers a range of textures and colors to choose from. They also have a great return policy if you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
- HairExtensionsVietnam.com: This website is another great option for purchasing raw Vietnamese hair. They offer high-quality bundles at competitive prices and have excellent customer service.
There are many sites where you can find raw Vietnamese hair, however, I highly recommend Vin Hair Vendor for its reputation and high-quality products.
Tips for buying raw Vietnamese hair
As someone who has purchased raw Vietnamese hair before, I have a few tips to share:
- Look for unprocessed hair: It’s important to make sure the hair you’re buying is truly raw human hair which is unprocessed. Some vendors may claim their hair is raw human hair when it’s actually been chemically treated. Look for hair that has not been bleached, dyed, or permed.
- Consider the texture: Think about what type of texture you want before making a purchase. Do you prefer straight, wavy, or curly hair? Make sure the vendor you choose has options that match your preferences.
- Check reviews: Before buying from a new vendor, make sure to read reviews from other customers. It’s important to know if the vendor is reputable and if the hair is truly unprocessed. Look for reviews that mention the texture, durability, and overall quality of the hair.
- Ask for samples: If possible, ask the vendor for samples of their hair before making a purchase. This will allow you to see and feel the quality of the hair before committing to a larger purchase.
- Compare prices: Don’t be afraid to shop around and compare prices from different vendors. It’s important to find a balance between quality and affordability. Keep in mind that high prices don’t always guarantee high quality, and low prices may indicate lower quality hair.
Here are my tips, I hope they will help you to find the best raw Vietnamese hair for yourself.
Caring for your raw Vietnamese hair
In order to ensure your raw Vietnamese hair lasts as long as possible, it’s important to take good care of it. Here are some tips:
- Wash it regularly: Just like your own hair, raw Vietnamese hair needs to be washed regularly to stay clean and healthy. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner and avoid using hot water.
- Avoid heat styling: While raw Vietnamese hair can handle heat styling, it’s best to avoid it whenever possible. If you do need to use heat tools, make sure to use a heat protectant spray.
- Store it properly: When you’re not wearing your raw Vietnamese hair, store it in a cool, dry place to prevent tangling and damage.
- Avoid using hot water: Using hot water can damage the hair and cause it to become dry and brittle. So, you should avoid it.
- Use a wide-tooth comb: When brushing your raw Vietnamese hair, use a wide-tooth comb to prevent tangling and breakage.
- Avoid sleeping with wet hair: Make sure your raw Vietnamese hair is completely dry before going to bed to prevent tangling and breakage.
These are the ways you can take care of your raw Vietnamese hair to make it last. I hope they will be useful to you.
The cost of raw Vietnamese hair
From my personal experience, I have found that raw Vietnamese hair is one of the most expensive types of hair extensions available in the market. However, the high quality and durability of the hair make it worth the investment in the long run.
The average price
On average, the cost of raw Vietnamese hair varies depending on the texture of the hair. Straight hair is the most affordable, ranging from $50 to $100 per bundle. Wavy hair is slightly more expensive, with prices ranging from $60 to $120 per bundle. Curly hair is the most expensive, with prices ranging from $70 to $140 per bundle.
This maybe an upfront investment but I am sure it is an economical way in the long term.
Factors affecting prices
It is important to note that prices may vary depending on the vendor and the length of the hair. Some vendors may charge more for longer hair, while others may offer discounts for bulk purchases. You should do your research and compare prices from different vendors before making a purchase.
Additionally, the quality of the hair can also affect the price. Raw Vietnamese hair that is unprocessed and free from chemicals is generally more expensive than hair that has been treated with chemicals.
All in all, investing in high-quality raw Vietnamese hair can save you money in the long run since you won’t have to replace it as frequently.
If you’re looking for a natural-looking, low-maintenance option for hair extensions, raw Vietnamese hair is definitely worth considering. Not only does it look great, but it’s also durable and versatile. Just make sure to do your research and choose a reputable vendor to ensure you’re getting high-quality hair.