When most people think of Hermès, they think of famous bags named after female stars Grace Kelly and Jane Birkin.
1. The celebrity bag collection, Hermes bags
- Depending on the type and size of leather, gold-plated hooks, diamonds and so on. Each item costs tens of thousands of yen or more. Hermès Birkin has become the fashion icon in the fashion world. Because everyone wants an exclusive, unique, and not easily available version of this celebrity bag collection.
- Since then, this celebrity bag collection has become a household name, appearing in most of the fashionistas’ street photos of her style around the world. Victoria Beckham and Kim Karsian are “huge fans” of fashion brand Hermès. From there, the brand began designing more unique accessories to support its unique position in the fashion industry. The Matte White Himalayan Niloticus Crocodile Diamond Birkin was born and soon became the world’s most expensive handbag and most expensive handbag. It has become a popular celebrity bag collection.
- Crafted from rare white Nile crocodile skin with a beautiful mottled brown colour that evokes images of the majestic Himalayas. This celebrity bag collection has two versions of him identified by a padlock. The regular version of the padlock does not contain diamonds and is distributed to many countries in 1-2 bags per year. The padlock attached to the bag is 18K white gold and set with 40 round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 1.64 carats, so the Super Special Edition takes hours from the experts.
- The bag’s clasp is also set with over 200 diamonds totalling 8.2 carats. The Hermès Himalayan Crocodile Birkin is considered by experts to be the most expensive movement of the Hermès brand and is produced worldwide in very limited editions, averaging two per year.
- Therefore, there is a price difference between the regular and special versions of this line of celebrity bag collections. In addition, there is a price difference in the regular version depending on the size of the bag.
- The Hermès Himalayan Crocodile Birkin bag was first introduced in 2014 and quickly became the most expensive bag at around $180,000. This celebrity bag collection is known to have been owned by an unknown giant at an auction in Hong Kong where he fetched more than US$300,000. They quickly broke the record set by the Red Hermes Birkin version released in 2011 and sold for $203,000.
2. The celebrity bag collection, Satchel bags
With its saddle-shaped design and launch in the early 2000s, this celebrity bag collection is one of the fashion house Dior’s most iconic handbags.
- Alongside Lady Dior (launched in 1995) and the work of former creative director John. One of Galliano’s masterpieces. Dior, and at that time conquered a huge number of fashionistas.
- Every influential star of the time owned this celebrity bag collection. In the series, she is credited as Paris Hilton, Mischa Barton, and especially Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker). The hit TV show “Sex and the City”.
- And the saddlebag design was revived by Dior with a “rebellious” and striking design that bears traces of the 1960s.
- Dior’s new Saddle handbag in the celebrity bag collection can be carried on the arm or in the hand with a short strap or can be combined with a long strap and worn across the body. Original details have been retained, such as the letters C and D on the handle and the letter D hanging from the bag.
Maybe you’ll like: The best womens designer bags you should consider.
So, have you been clear about the celebrity bag collection? Let us know.
Besides, follow us here for more interesting content: https://speakerdeck.com/womenbagsworldofficial