Many hair traders have flocked to the Indian wholesale hair market in search of a good raw hair source for their hair extensions business, and the sector is growing in popularity.
The Indian wholesale hair market has a lot of promise
The Indian wholesale hair industry is increasingly attaining a high position in the global market due to its extensive coverage. The Indian wholesale hair market has a robust foundation with a population of over a billion people. Because the world market is rapidly developing, there isn’t much demand for hair sales around the world, but there are still a large number of people in India who have a low standard of living and are willing to sell their hair to make money or to follow traditions and rituals that require hair cutting.
India is a devout culture with numerous annual festivals, and Indians think that offering their hair to the gods will result in benefits. Understanding the scenario in India, the Indian wholesale hair market has seized the chance to collect a significant quantity of raw hair and process it for export.
Indian wholesale hair market characteristics
What distinguishes the Indian wholesale hair market from others? We have searched and compiled a lot of relevant documents as well as Indian hair extensions reviews by experts and users to give the best overview of Indian hair.
The Indian wholesale hair market is well-supplied
As a densely populated country with so many sources, India’s wholesale hair industry can’t afford to overlook this benefit.
- The Indian wholesale hair market’s raw hair sources are varied, however the following are some of the most common. Because there are ceremonies in India for worshiping the gods and praying for good things, Indians will cut their hair to give to the gods. Previously, after being raised, the hair would be taken to a river and released, but due to India’s severe water pollution, this is no longer the case. The Indian wholesale hair market, on the other hand, collects and then reproduces.
- In the Indian wholesale hair market, there are two main sources of hair: temple hair, which is also considered virgin hair by Indians, and hair obtained in other locations. Temple hair is only available on rare occasions, thus it is of great quality but not as plentiful as the second type of hair, non-remy hair. Non-remy hair is collected in a variety of locations around India, including public baths, hair salons, and other locations, to be reproduced with primitive tools, combed, and then processed into completed products.
- The Indian wholesale hair market will have distinct treatments for each sort of product in order to be able to manufacture a final product and sell it on the market. Furthermore, when products from the Indian wholesale hair market are supplied to the market, the price is not as high as other hair kinds on the market today since the quality of these products is not as high.
If you compare the Vietnamese and Indian hair industry, it is clear that India is superior in terms of production scale, the price is also a bit cheaper because of that. However, compared to the quality, Vietnamese hair is superior.
The Indian wholesale hair market employs a large number of people
When it comes to the Indian market, it’s impossible to overlook the country’s large labor population, both in general and in the wholesale hair industry.
- India’s labor supply is extraordinarily numerous, with a population of over a billion people and a living standard that is yet undeveloped in many areas. Because many areas are still underdeveloped, women in these areas are frequently unemployed or earn pitiful earnings. The formation of the Indian wholesale hair market has produced a light task that can be done at home, which is ideal for housewives, and as a result, the Indian wholesale hair market is quite popular in this country.
- Not only does the market here benefit from a big source of labor, but it also benefits from exceptionally low labor costs, which are significantly lower than the worldwide market, and the people who come to this profession are highly skilled. Since then, the Indian wholesale hair market has continued to grow, and it is increasingly being noticed by markets throughout the world that lack raw hair supplies.
- The Indian wholesale hair market has progressed to a new stage of development, which is to strengthen the production system, thanks to its large labor force. The items sold in the Indian wholesale hair industry are becoming increasingly high-quality, resulting in significant success.
The 5S hair manufacturer exports its products to the Indian wholesale hair market
In Vietnam, where 5S hair factory is located, the wholesale hair market is constantly expanding with new, higher-quality items. 5S hair factory has consistently offered high-quality hair extensions to various markets in collaboration with the Indian wholesale hair market. The supply of items not only demonstrates the prestige of 5S hair factory’s products, but also the two marketplaces’ long-term trade.